# Steps to queer representation
1. No queers because writers get the squicks
2. No queers because of ostensibly principled reason
3. No queers, but just because we haven't had a story that demands a queer
4. Okay maybe this secondary character is queer? We didn't say they're not!
5. Okay there's a queer but oops we killed it lol oops
6. Okay there's a queer but you can't really tell they're queer (Super respectable! Very comfortable for straights!)
7. Actual queer representation
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!