if you subscribe, you can expect all this and more, delivered straight to your timeline:
- behind-the-scenes of doing psycholinguistics research
- live regrets (a.k.a. "things I wish I'd known earlier, that are now making life hard for me")
- mild-to-warm takes on FLOSS, commercialization, and research
- lots of boosts of people asking for help, because everyone deserves to survive
- REALLY bad puns (no more than 1/day)
- existential crises (no more than 1/week)
Scholar Social is a microblogging platform for researchers, grad students, librarians, archivists, undergrads, academically inclined high schoolers, educators of all levels, journal editors, research assistants, professors, administrators—anyone involved in academia who is willing to engage with others respectfully.