open access publishing in philosophy
A list of open access philosophy journals. It's based on the contributors for that workshop and some I knew about. Additional suggestions welcome. :BoostOkay:
* αnalytica http://www.analytica.phs.uoa.gr/
* EJPE https://ejpe.org/journal
* Lato Sensu https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/latosensu/index
* Locke Studies https://ojs.lib.uwo.ca/index.php/locke/
* Philosophers' Imprint https://www.philosophersimprint.org/
* RECERCA https://www.e-revistes.uji.es/index.php/recerca/index
* THEORIA https://ojs.ehu.eus/index.php/THEORIA/
I am a philosopher who works on philosophy of language, metaphysics, and philosophy of mind.
Scholar Social is a microblogging platform for researchers, grad students, librarians, archivists, undergrads, academically inclined high schoolers, educators of all levels, journal editors, research assistants, professors, administrators—anyone involved in academia who is willing to engage with others respectfully.